Well known group of franchised restaurants requires a Central kitchen – food technologist in Nelspruit area.
The ideal candidate must have good communication, delegation and staff supervision skills. Must be motivated, disciplined and goal orientated.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Three years Food Technology Diploma or appropriate qualification
- One to two years’ experience in production development
- Two to three years’ experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Technical and planning skills essential
- Must have extensive knowledge on PRP for HACCP and food safety
- Introductory food safety knowledge and practices
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Basic regulatory knowledge required (ingredients / packaging)
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Management of medium sized group of production personnel
- Responsible for the day to day documentation on production and food safety
- Manage all aspects of the new product launching process and existing products
- Managing of QC monitors at yesting
- Achieve quality, hygiene and food safety standards
- Liaising with customers on all quality related aspects of the products
Applicant must reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 15 Jun 14:28