|Remuneration:||R10000 – R12000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client, a specialist public relations agency, requires a PR Assistant to assist with client PR projects and provide administrative support to this small team of PR practitioners. While this is a junior position, candidates need to be able to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of public relations, and be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are the order of the day.
- Prepare PR reports for clients
- Assist account managers with sourcing news clippings
- Track online and print coverage; reconcile with activities and PR plans
- Update AVEs on coverage reports
- Prepare PR feedback presentations in PowerPoint
- Research radio and TV programmes for possible coverage
- Assist with media events, planning and logistics
- Update databases
- Write content for specific reports
- Office admin – filing, typing, purchasing stationery, answering switchboard, etc.
- Matric essential
- Plus a tertiary qualification in Public Relations or B-degree in Communications
- Minimum of six months’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent MS Office skills – must be able to prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and compile documents in Word
- Fast, efficient and accurate worker
- Superb English communication skills – written and spoken
- Confident and groomed
Qualifying candidates may email their CV to email@example.com
Candidates will be required to complete a skills test.
Posted on 09 Jun 10:52 APPLY NOW