Closing Date: 15 September 2015
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- The main criteria for the selection of applications is financial need and academic potential.
- Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BCom Informatics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology, BIS-Bachelor of Information Science, Business Science, Science and Mathematics, Engineering or Commercial LLB
- Students who apply for an Engineering degree may be considered for the Sasol Inzalo Foundation Bursary should they qualify
- Only first year Actuarial Science students already at university will be considered.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 and applicants already in possession of a National Senior certificate should have obtained at least 60% in all their subjects with a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English. Please apply timeously for admission to the educational institution of your choice.
Bursary amounts The bursary amounts are reviewed and are subject to change every year. For the 2015 Academic year successful applicants received a partial bursary to the value of R80 000. Applicants are thus advised to also apply through the Financial Aid Office of their university of choice for a study loan from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to cover the shortfall. Terms and conditions apply.