Marketing Intern: Trusted Interns
This is a part-time internship (three days a week).
The most acclaimed local and international brands from hospitality, fitness, wellness, nutrition, hair, makeup, nails, beauty, aesthetics, food, décor, fittings, manufacturing all under one roof. Our company encompasses all related sectors to the professional beauty industry, showcasing the latest technology and adding value to the industry, as a whole by connecting trade to business.
We will have events that will be taking place on the 9–11 June 2019 in Johannesburg at the Sandton Convention Centre, you will be required during these days, this also allows you a great platform to network, catch the latest trends and be part of an industry first!
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director – Use this to your advantage!
- Curate content from exhibitors and other sites and influencers
- Follow up on speakers confirmation, headshot and bio, tickets, presentation download
- DM followers and answer messages on social media
- Compile insight reports across all platforms
- Clean up followers on social media
- Monitor giveaways and send tickets
- Advertising quotations
- Coordinate media prior, at expo and bloggers
- Compile bloggers goodie bags, tickets and host them
- Follow up on printers and execution on outdoor and indoor marketing
- Line up and confirm radio interviews
- Follow MBE tagging and encourage brands, speakers and influencers to tag
- Start and monitor a pod Group on Instagram
- Bio and heads shots
- Perform any other duties required by the Marketing Director in line with My Beauty Expo
- Must have own laptop
- Available three days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- MS Office knowledge
- Social Media knowledge
- Attention to detail very essential
- Time and deadline management
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must be based in Johannesburg
Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns’ platform – www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.