|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||UBU South Africa|
Direct sales consultants position, various areas:
- Gauteng (to service Gauteng, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West)
- Cape Town
- Garden Route (Hermanus to PE)
If you are assertive in nature, have high levels of initiative and if making sales pumps through your veins, then have a look here: Your focus will be to identify, source and close good-fit prospects (particularly SME’s) to accelerate customer adoption.
Duties and responsibilities
As a direct sales specialist and as a member of the direct sales team you will:
- Create, grow and consistently maintain a business pipeline (identify, plan and execute sales opportunities).
- Consistently and professionally provide an accurate forecast of your pipeline.
- Contact and drive warm inbound leads to meet revenue targets (cultivate relationships with identified SMEs).
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (i.e. technical product management, engineering, support, and sales) to achieve team goals and work towards the mission of the business.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions of the product; and engage with stakeholders to extend reach and drive adoption.
- Facilitate contract negotiations and maintain long-term strategic relationships with enterprises.
- Update all sales activities on Hubspot CRM on a daily basis.
Desired experience and qualification and aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/sciences/communication or ground-breaking track record of business achievements.
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage audiences.
- Excellent people and negotiation skills. Proven ability to close deals and converse with strategic decision-makers.
- Outstanding written and presentation skills.
- This role may require travel, both nationally and abroad; you must be willing to move to various metropolitan areas in the country for seconded periods of time (a valid passport would be necessary).
- Absolute attention to detail is a must.
- You’ll do best if you have sound business and financial acumen, as well as strategic skills.
- Solid work ethic and customer-centric.
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the service/product/technology of the business and industry.
- Natural prospecting and qualifying skills, ability to upsell/cross-sell and close deals.
Apply by email