Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeships
FLENDER is currently looking for Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to join our team in South Africa .
You will be employed as a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice and be exposed to all aspects of your trade.
You will be working towards completing a Mechanical Fitter Trade Certificate.
• Perform operational maintenance of mechanical components
• Maintenance and repair, replacement of broken or worn parts, adjustment and servicing
What do I need to qualify?
• Completed N3 qualification within relevant field (Mechanical Trade)
• Must have at least 1 – 2 years practical mechanical fitting exp
• Have a keen eye for detail and can work with precision •
Can work independently and as part of a team
• Able to demonstrate motivation and commitment in completing their apprenticeship
• Enjoy variety and a broad range of projects
• Have a valid driver’s licence Additional information
• From the beginning, you will be equipped with the right information and support to succeed in your apprenticeship – you will have a dedicated mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
• We will provide you with the necessary personal protective equipment
HOW TO APPLY