- City of Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF THE
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 Certificate
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Ekurhuleni Construction Roadworks Learnership Programme
Apply Online for the Ekurhuleni Education & Training Learnership Programme
Apply Online for the Ekurhuleni Public Administration Learnership Programme
Apply Online for the Ekurhuleni Economic Development Learnership Programme
Enquiries: Colin Ramogale (011) 999 7747