|Benefits:||Included in CTC|
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, Bryanston|
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Boomtown is looking for an agile Mid-weight Strategist?to join our multi-skilled and solutions-driven team. This role requires strategic thinking ability, thinking ahead of the client, and good business sense. The Strategist needs to have a clear understanding of what the vision of the brands we work with is and knows how to strategically guide them forward to make it happen.?
· Act as a strategic and brand custodian on client brands
· Define and understand the target audiences, demographics, psychographics, behaviour, and attitudinal mindsets across client brands;
· Guide the team beyond the brief through an in-depth understanding of client business needs as well as consumer needs;
· Construct brand ideas, positioning, and value propositions and translate them into fully integrated strategies ;
· Work with and inspire the team to produce a clear and directional strategy that is founded on commercial and/or consumer insights;
· Understand ATL and digital channels to enable end-to-end solutions for clients
· Be able to provide clear direction to diverse teams to develop strategic brand activities that drive brand growth for our clients, including working with media and partners across multiple platforms;
· Develop, construct, and present compelling strategies to clients;
· Plays a key role in terms of campaign development and pitches.
- Advertising school diploma or University degree;
- ATL / TTL agency experience a must;
- Five+ years of experience as a Strategist
- Location: Johannesburg or Port Elizabeth
- Experience in developing and presenting solutions within a creative environment;
- Knowledge of primary and secondary research techniques that best lead the strategic and creative processes;
- Development of integrated brand, communication, and campaign strategies to effectively maximise the awareness, exposure, and campaigns of client brands and products;
- Sharp business acumen, resourceful, and a self-starter that has a relentless passion for knowing more and believing in better;
- Strategic energy and drive to think outside of the box.
- Guides and informs ideation and brainstorming sessions internally and externally;
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong multitasking skills (able to work on multiple briefs at any given time).
Our cultural roots and deep, on-the-ground market immersion ensures we deliver relevant creative solutions, understanding the people who make up South Africa’s main market and connecting your brand with their hearts and buying behaviours.
Our strength lies in positioning global brands into Africa, as well as taking South African brands to the broader African market. We do this by creating standout brand presence through a deep on-the-ground cultural connection to the right market and its local catalysts.
At Boomtown, we see the power of people. Our people are the most valuable part of our business. They are insightful, world-class, creative, multidisciplinary, authentic, and professional. We see all that they can be and endeavor to provide the best environment for them to thrive in.
Posted on 23 May 12:11, Closing date 22 Jul
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.APPLY