Administrative Assistant/Programme Administrator: Outsourcery
Outsourcery provides professional services to international clients, and we are looking for at least four people who can start immediately at our offices in Tokai.
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with an international client.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Extremely organised.
- Demonstrated prior experience in an administrative or project coordination role.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- Great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Service-oriented with good relationship building skills.
- Have excellent office and presentation skills i.e. document formatting, Word, Excel, etc.
- Be ambitious, a great team player and a nice person to work with.
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- Be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What you’ll be up to:
This position will require you to provide enrollment/recruitment administration and general administrative support to a US-based company.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Location: Westlake Business Park, Cape Town, South Africa.
Working hours: Full-time availability, 9.30am to 6pm.
Remuneration: Market related
Apply: Email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Once we have reviewed the applications we will be in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Whilst we would very much like to respond to everyone, we are unfortunately unable to due to high volumes of applications.
Should you not hear from us within four weeks of your application for this role, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, we will be in touch with you at a later stage if we have any other suitable opportunities.