External applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the Chartered Accountant Programme (CAP) within Rand Water. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT PROGRAMME (CAP)
(3 Year Programme)
The Rand Water’s Chartered Accountant Programme offers a three – year full -time training contract that will provide trainees with the opportunity for development in Financial Management, Accounting and External Reporting, Management Decision – making and Control, Auditing and Assurance, Internal Audit, Risk Management and Governance and Taxation in pursuance of the Chartered Accountancy CA(SA) profession.
- Candidates are invited to apply for the programme and will be exposed to the public sector in general, and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
- Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of financial management transformation and be part of policy development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent qualification that meets SAICA requirements to write Initial Test of Competence (ITC) in 2015.
- Candidates newly out of university and /or must have started their articles in 2015
- Proof of academic transcript to be provided
How To Apply
TO APPLY FOR CAP, APPLICANTS TO SUBMIT THEIR CV AND CERTIFIED COPIES OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT & ID DOCUMENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW.
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful .