Are you currently a successful branch manager in a wholesale distribution environment looking for a change of scenery?
My client, a wholesale distributor of specialised packaging supplies and equipment for food items since 2007, urgently needs an experienced and reliable branch manager for their Killarney Gardens operation. The branch manager will be responsible for all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
You may be the successful candidate to lead and motivate the ±20 staff members to adhere to high ethical standards, comply with all regulations/applicable laws, ensure exceptional industry leading delivery times and exceed sales and other targets within the agreed upon expense budget if you have:
- A proven track record (at least 10 years) in the Management of a wholesale distribution concern. Experience in the food packaging material and equipment environment will definitely count in your favour.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises.
- The proven ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- At least Grade 12 plus, ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised academic institution.
- The personality attributes, managerial and technical skills typically associated with successful Branch Managers.
E-mail Wessel at firstname.lastname@example.org I will call suitable candidates
Posted on 17 Jul 10:31 APPLY NOW