|Remuneration:||R55000 – R60000 per month Cost to company|
Our client (leading outdoor company in SA) is looking for a very senior person to fill the data and digital systems manager position based at their head office in Johannesburg .
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the data admin department
- Administration of the asset management and ERP systems
- Assist with designing ad hoc reports/extracting data from the systems.
- Manage the upgrade processes on both Epicor and Fusion
- Support the business in the use of data and new automated processes – both Fusion and Epicor
- Support the data integrity of the company databases
- Manage and support handheld devices for data collection in the field
- Support integration between financial system and asset management systems
- Providing training support to all staff on the financial and asset management systems
- Interact with all departments and branches to ensure processes, procedures and reports are suitable to meet business requirements
- Introduce controls when necessary to ensure compliance to processes and procedures
- Introduce new computerized reports to meet business requirements
- Monitor trends and accuracy of data and processes
- Management of Mapping API integration with Fusion and other systems
- Management of mobile application development and integration
- Sourcing of new technologies to enhance the business productivity
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for development teams
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Conducts post-release review on Fusion and be responsible for feasibility study and execute control record setting.
- Manage supplier SLA’s
- B-Com, Bsc Software Engineering or relevant qualification
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role
- Experience with software development projects involving multiple development teams essential
- Business analysis and system analysis skills/experience
- Must have experience in database administration and consulting
- Must have experience working on Financial/ERP systems.
- Proficiency in Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0/10.0 or similar report writing tools
- QlikView experience would be advantageous
- Advance knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to digital scheduling
- Solid SQL experience
- Should have experience in the following: data modelling (preferably), business process modelling business object modelling.
- Change management processes / implementation of new systems.
- Data quality management experience
- Strong understanding of data entry /update best practices
- Preferably been exposed to software testing procedures
- IT Compliance and governance
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional time management skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Own vehicle, ability to travel
- Willing to work long hours
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
Posted on 03 Jul 18:01 APPLY NOW