We are seeking General Managers across the South Coast of England. The South Coast is ranked as one of the top coastal destinations in the UK and has a variety of seaside towns and areas of natural beauty. The South Coast is a desirable place to live and work.
A little about us:
At Marston’s we have been running pubs and brewing our famous beers for over 180 years so we know a thing or two! We offer something for everyone; from the local watering hole to premium pub restaurants our estate is vibrant and varied. We are growing business constantly on the lookout for new talent to join us and be part of the success story!
Working for us has its perks!
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- Living accommodation on site and your bills covered*
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card
- A pension scheme to help you save for the finish line
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip top condition
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, so you can treat yourself
*(excluding council tax)
A little about you:
As an experienced Manager you will know the ins and outs of managing a branded business: from stock control to driving sales you will be at the top of your game. You won’t necessarily need to know how to tap a cask or run a kitchen, we can help with those skills but you will be able to motivate and inspire your team to deliver unbeatable customer service. Confidence and personality are crucial in our pubs!