|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for a young and eager individual to take on the role of hunior affiliate manager in our dynamic and growing company in the online marketing sector. You are a hands-on person who enjoys working in a small team and can motivate yourself and others. You will be assisting our Head of Affiliates in ensuring a superb experience for affiliates in interacting with our various client programs.
- Recruitment of new affiliates and identifying new opportunities and relationship building
- Make sure that affiliates get paid on time each month by working closely with finance and payment team
- Work closely with head of affiliates and CEO to manage communications to affiliates about client programs/campaigns
- Formulate basic marketing content and reviews of offers and program descriptions including commission to affiliates
- Liaise with design team, account managers and other suppliers to deliver regular marketing and promotional material for affiliates for all programs
- Review affiliate applications (decline and approve), monitor website content , website traffic and overall publisher performance
- Monitor social media campaigns for the various affiliate programs and posting on affiliate forums and social network/blogs
- Deal with IT related queries relating to affiliate system, tracking codes, mailers and banners, reporting and general data support as well as ‘know-how’ .
- Update affiliate database and general housekeeping of affiliate system
- Deal with new and existing affiliates (including reactivation) regarding account and new queries via email, chat and telephone.
- Work proactively with new and low performance affiliates to increase new sources of traffic
- Develop incentive programs to boost loyalty and retention for affiliates
- Set-up of marketing promotions to affiliates and projects including creatives, copywriting, setup, testing, processes & delivery
- Compilation of affiliate performance reports
- Regular fraud checks and Q&A
AdMarula is a specialist performance marketing network. Founded in 2011, it was among the first of its kind in South Africa. Since inception it has successfully helped consumer brands including Mr Price, Spree and Travelstart engage and convert customers online. Experts at PPC, lead generation and revenue share campaigns, AdMarula’s efforts deliver high-quality, measurable results which increases its clients’ revenue and market share. Located in Cape Town, South Africa, its specialised team is led by CEO and founder Daniel Gross.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Advertising
- Work experience in a digital environment a definite advantage
- Genuine Interest in digital marketing
- Good analytical skills, numerical proficiency
- English language native speaker, with any additional languages welcomed but not essential
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- You will be systematic and process orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail
Posted on 17 Jun 08:07 APPLY NOW