|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
New Media Publishing, Cape Town, is seeking to appoint a motivated and talented junior designer as soon as possible to work with and report to, the consumer sales team. The right candidate will be a brilliant, hard-working, self-motivated team player, who can deliver, under tight deadlines, polished, imaginative and creative work. The successful candidates will work across various consumer titles.
- Designing responsive websites
- Creating unique media for social campaigns and blogs
- Design: Magazine adverts, advertorials, digital banner adverts, mock-ups, ratecards, sales briefs, presentations
- Maintaining and updating all business design requirements
- Design user interface elements and individual branding
- Maintain work activity logs and keep CRM system up-to-date
- Provide visual improvements, image selection and layout advise
- SEO/web design trends
- National Diploma in Graphic Design
- Minimum two years’ working experience
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite CS5 upward
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge
- Experience working with various Content Management Systems – WordPress and Durpal
- Design experience:
- Websites (sitemap)
- Landing pages
- Unique images, other media and logo’s
- Interest and knowledge in UX/UI design
Sound like you? Please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on
24 June 2015.
Please note that if you haven’t heard from us by 1 July 2015, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
New Media Publishing aims to provide equal opportunities in terms of our employment equity guidelines. New Media Publishing reserves the right to not fill this position if we don’t find a suitable candidate.
Posted on 19 Jun 14:23 APPLY NOW