LegalWise seeks to employ an experienced communications officer to provide operational communication support to the Company as a whole and to coordinate and implement integrated internal communication plans.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing content for all communications activities (including newsletters, internal memos, social media, etc.)
- Management of internal communication channels (intranet, communiques, etc.) and campaigns.
- Coordinate and implement internal communication campaigns/projects.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and incorporating input from all relevant stakeholders.
- Assistance with coordinating and managing internal events.
- Maintain an updated database of contacts
- Social media community management.
- Ensure appropriate departmental and inter-departmental support as required.
- Perform all other related duties which may be required from time to time.
- Management of budget, including monthly reconciliations, forecasting and reporting, within approved budget guidelines.
Legal Expenses Insurer
Qualifications and experience required:
- Communications degree/diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years experience
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, internet, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound understanding of internal communications practices within a business environment.
- Intranet content managment.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Facebook) management.
- Project/campaign management abilities.
- Able to liaise professionally and effectively on all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and creativity.
- Ability to function within a team but also work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Posted on 27 Mar 13:27