Qualifications and Skills Required:
– Bachelor degree (Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Bus. Science, Engineering) or equivalent work experience
– Strong Academic record at undergraduate or postgraduate level
– Good numerical skills
– Basic knowledge of the energy industry and a keen interest in the drivers for clean energy solutions and financial markets
– A good eye for detail, experience of data research desirable
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
– In appointing a candidate we may be guided by appropriate employment equity considerations in a job description
What Bloomberg does – and how you can make your mark here:
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients – and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Job Segment: Database, Financial, Temporary, Engineer, Technology, Finance, Energy, Contract, Engineering