Ants Never Sleep started as White Wall Web over 10 years ago. It is part of RAMP Group. The RAMP Group has over 95 employees and consists of:
- RSAWEB (hosting. Connectivity company)
- Even Flow (VoIP technology distribution company)
- Ants Never Sleep (White Wall Web)
Ants Never Sleep (ANS) is a sales and marketing agency with a digital bias. We combine hard core development and technology knowledge with strong business thinking: Our focus is to accelerate your business. We are now looking to aggressively grow the company. The company is in the final stage of changing the name (hence the website isn’t there yet).
Responsibilities include, but not subject to:
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, manage, and deliver projects within our hybrid delivery methodology.
- Writing clear and detailed project documentation including project scopes, etc.
- Ensure development and project processes is followed.
- Assign issues and manage development team using Jira.
- Use Confluence as the main team collaboration and wiki tool.
- Use Harvest for cost estimates and time keeping.
- Use Harvest Forecast as the planning tool.
- Use Jira as the development project management tool.
- Oversee the daily progress of the project with regard to time, budget, scope, and quality.
- Proactively and aggressively manage project risk and issues.
- Quality assurance.
- Three+ years project management within a digital agency or similar environment
- E-commerce and mobile experience is preferred.
- JIRA, Confluence and Harvest expertise preferred.
- Project management certification a plus.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience; understanding of digital software development, testing, project management.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Established ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with in-house and freelance design and development team.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organisational levels.
Posted on 09 Mar 12:27
Ants Never Sleep (White Wall Web)