|Remuneration:||R11000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Illovo, Sandton|
Researcher needed for small publishing company in Illovo, Johannesburg.
Would you like to work in our busy, friendly editorial office, researching, gathering, capturing, recording public and private sector information relating to all spheres of government, businesses and SOE’s to update our long established, high quality, well respected publications (books, cds and online – view them at www.gaffney.co.za)? To start ASAP.
Salary: competitive/negotiable/commensurate with experience.
Interested? – Urgently send your CV (with contactable references) to the Gaffney Group email@example.com by Tuesday 30 June.
Publishers of government and business publications.
- Experience with research, capturing and proofreading essential.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Good team player.
- Project management skills an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English essential. Proficiency in other official languages an advantage.
- Good computer skills – especially Word, Excel, and Access.
The successful applicant will have a degree or diploma in publishing, journalism or related field. S/he would be naturally studious, conscientious, careful, hardworking, trustworthy, accurate, healthy, goal driven and pleasant about learning and helping the team as required, and be prepared to do a one-hour test at the interview.
Posted on 25 Jun 16:43 APPLY NOW