The Hardy Boys is a Durban based but internationally active Brand-centric, channel neutral, multi-disciplinary creative consultancy. Its purpose is to find answers to brand and client problems or opportunities using strategic, creative and campaign management capabilities. We are seeking a talented Copywriter to join a highly capable, award winning team.
- Conceptualising, writing, crafting and producing outstanding creative work which communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Writing top quality scripts, concept statements, long copy, body copy, pay-off lines etc. for approval from CGH’s and client
- Produce work for above-the-line, through-the-line and below-the-line projects (e.g. newspapers, brochures, radio, television, cinema, billboards, catalogs, internet, wobblers/point-of-sale, etc.)
- Regularly create proactive work that helps grow existing clients and win new accounts
- Experience as a copywriter from a reputable advertising agency is advantageous
- Conceptual ability and solid writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award-winning)
- Integrity, energy and creativity
- Self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a close knit team environment
- Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specialising in copywriting
- Excellent command of the English language including impeccable grammar, spelling and phrasing, etc.
Preference will be given to AA candidates. Please submit your CV and a link to your creative portfolio to email@example.com. Only submissions received via our dedicated recruitment address will be considered. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Mar 12:25