Tourism Services Marketing Coordinator
The Tourism Services Marketing Coordinator is a key position in our innovative and fast-paced tourism organisation, and entails working on marketing campaigns for projects that drive the organisation’s key objectives. You will need a strong project marketing background, will need to be administratively strong, with the ability to work excellently within a team as well as independently. You will need to have expertise in building strong industry relationships.
- To market CTT’s Membership Programme, Halaal Tourism Certification Programme, VIC sales and the CTT Foundation’s Enterprise and Supplier Development Programme.
- Design project marketing and campaign strategies, and coordinate the outcomes.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and ensure that you are up to date with marketing best practices.
- Set up project plans, and full coordination of deliverables with the internal and external teams, for various projects and /or campaigns.
- Liaise with and identify opportunities for paying members and key partners, in order to maximise marketing efforts within projects and campaigns.
- Organise and source the production of branded collateral items for project marketing campaigns, always ensuring that the branding guidelines are adhered to.
- Process quotations and invoices as per the financial procurement process.
- Monitor and coordinate the budgets of projects, by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Summarise and analyse data on campaigns for reports.
- Facilitate and coordinate the office requirements for the projects marketing department
- Completion of a two to three-year marketing diploma or degree.
- At least three to four years’ experience within a marketing or agency environment. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong marketing and sales background.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills. Ability to work on various key projects at any given time. Ability to work with and across different units within the organisation
- Above average interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (Proficiency in English).
- Ability to work independently and within a team, under tight deadlines.
- Analytical ability with good attention to detail.
- Good combination of creative and analytical skills.
- Financial and accounting skills.
- Basic research and analysis skills.
- Take initiative and seek responsibility.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to achieve outstanding results.
- A driver licence is an advantage
Closing date: 11 February 2019