Our client a technology company that specialises in providing solutions for IT operations is looking for sales professionals (IT Cloud) for their Cape Town and Johannesburg offices.
- In this role you will need the ability to strategise, develop and execute a sales plan in conjunction with your sales manager to meet your Gross Profit (GP) Quota for the current financial year.
- You will be responsible for building a sales pipeline of prospects (three times cover), qualify them and achieve your sales quota.
- You are also expected to work in a team, provide leadership to junior salespeople and feedback to your sales manager regarding business opportunities, partnerships and leads.
- It is expected of you to strictly observe corporate governance, protect the company’s image, its trading secrets and assets.
In your role as a salesperson you will be expected to:
- Communicate and demonstrate the company’s value proposition, product vision and capabilities to current and potential customers.
- Meet your GP sales quota.
- Manage an effective sales funnel (three times cover)
- Excellent knowledge of all products offered by the company
- Ensure that you attend the necessary product training and that their certification is kept up to date.
- Liaise with management on specific deals.
- Close corporation with Professional Services Organisation (PSO) and support team.
- Effective use of PSO services.
- Effective communication and workmanship with colleagues and management.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to sales manager all sales related activities such as, sales funnel activity, major deals, etc.
- Understand and articulate the company’s strategy and focus
- Proven track-record of at least three years direct sales experience in ITSM, Cloud, business process management (BPM) and/or software quality assurance.
- Knowledge of ITIL is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to clearly articulate/present information through the spoken or written word; read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or clients; listen well.
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate product and technical information.
- Ability to convince others; use tact when expressing ideas or options; present new ideas to authority figures; adapt presentations to suit a particular audience; respond to objections successfully.
- Ability to develop rapport with others and recognise their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.
- Willingness and ability to get “hands-on” with customer projects and sales team.
- Understanding of sales and technical procedures and processes such as funnel management, lead generation, project management, etc.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments: When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. DataFin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 10 Mar 11:28
087 351 0743