|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Location:||Cape Town, Johannesburg|
We are on the hunt for a detail-driven Head of SEO & Analytics to join the team at a full-service Digital and PR agency based either at their Cape Town or Johannesburg offices. In this exciting position, you will oversee a team of 5-6 people.
This is a client facing role in which you will service a wide range of clients, (both local and international) from financial services to retail and more, ensuring that they see measurable results. Patience is key in this regard as you’ll need to be able to present and explain things, conveying SEO in simple, practical terms.
As a hands-on as well as an oversight role, the ideal candidate must be an analytical SEO all-rounder with an aptitude for analytics and insight into simple coding. You’ll also need to be capable with reporting and data analytics. You’ll work with a variety of packages, but mostly on SEMrush. Please note that there is an ‘assessment’ part of the interview process.
If you believe in the power of digital to unlock business potential and have the desire to fulfil that potential beyond expectation, we’d love to meet you.
- Build, lead and manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Ensure you get the most out of the team
- Ensure the team delivers services on time and to specification
- Build and maintain working relationships with key accounts and stakeholders
- Ensure clients see measurable results
- Ensure integration with the rest of the agency
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding, present content strategy and monthly/weekly plans
- Audit client properties on multiple tool sets effectively
- Troubleshoot auditing and on-boarding
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup
- Work closely with AMs to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organisation up to C-Suite
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources
- Identify new opportunities within existing accounts, partnering with the Sales team to aid in increasing revenue
- Attain a deep understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential
- issues before they become problems
- Chair technical meetings with developers and negotiate workable solutions with traceable documentation.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 7 Years SEO experience
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Team management experience
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- Business acumen, sound decision making, strong analytical and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Problem identifier and solver
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- High energy
- A will to succeed
- Proficient in SEO tools including but not limited to SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Bing and Google Tools
- Time management skills.
Posted on 24 May 11:18, Closing date 23 Jul
+27 21 422 1037
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.APPLY