Data Entry/Scanning Clerk: Massive Recruitment
Our client has a new opportunity for a data entry/scanning clerk for their established offices in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV and supporting documents to faxmail 0886 661 6480 Please note that there are no costs involved for the candidate in the recruitment process. We do not charge candidates any fees to apply.
Reporting to: Office Manager Brief
A vacancy has arisen for a hardworking and meticulous Data Entry Scanning Clerk
Kindly forward your up to date CV to (086)-558-2203 Your CV will be placed onto our database and be considered for all vacancies that match your skills and work experience
- Matric certificate
- An ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Strong ability to prioritise workload and manage it in chronological order
- A high degree of dexterity and level of concentration
- Ability to work as part of a team Self-motivation
- A positive, flexible attitude An ability to work to targets
- An individual able to display excellent professional working relationships at all levels
- Ability to display a positive and diligent attitude
- High level of accuracy with the capability to assist with and complete office clerical tasks within agreed timescales.
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft based packages (Word/Excel/ Outlook).
- Quick and accurate Data entry
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated person
- Conscientious, with a strong, precise attention to detail
- Numerate and Analytical
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Fast and accurate data input/ typing speeds
- Should have a flexible, adaptable approach to work, with a committed attitude
- The ideal candidate will have experience in an administration role, a strong, checkable work history, excellent customer service and organisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure to keep to deadlines and maintain good levels of organisation
- Accurately scan and input clients`data onto company database
- Data inputting of files
- Prepare, verify and check incoming documents
- Accurate scanning of all documentation
- Hands-on document sorting and handling indexing and scanning files