- Matric/Grade 12 certificate
- N3/N6 Electronics qualification
- MS Office with advanced Excel experience
- Three to five years’ experience in electronic installations
- Underground mining experience an advantage
- Valid code 8 driver’s licence and own transport
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Minimise daily costs and wastage (e.g. use of equipment, parts, etc.)
- Maximise profits by completing installations and repairs timeously and effectively
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by installing and upgrading systems within reasonable time frames
- Proactively communicate with customers face to face or telephonically to ensure that problems are understood and fixed
- Communicate professionally with customers to manage and meet expectations
- Strong relationships are established and maintained with all external and internal customers through service delivery
- High quality customer service is delivered by installing and maintaining systems and ensuring these operate correctly within required timelines. Current systems are repaired and upgraded
- Team goals are reached through effective teamwork. Own professional development is
Applicant must reside in Richards Bay or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 06 Mar 10:37