|Remuneration:||R35000 – R50000 per month basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity, Bursaries|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD Central|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Digital sales analyst
R35,000 – R50,000 per month based on experience. Potential for additional commission based on performance.
As a DebtBusters Digital Sales Analyst, you will work with a large budget to develop and deliver market-leading digital advertising campaigns and journeys that are aligned with our strategic and commercial objectives.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing, Brand, and Sales teams to help deliver on growth projections for the company. This individual will own Digital Sales, which includes forecasting, making suggestions for applications, landing pages, and websites, building digital journeys, and digital sales growth.
DebtBusters is part of Intelligent Debt Management (IDM Group), founded in April 2004. The IDM Group has established itself as South Africa’s leading and largest debt management company.
The ideal candidate would have excellent analytical skills to help make informed suggestions on Google, social media and other digital campaigns. The candidate would understand the sales funnel and by working closely with the sales management team, find ways to help improve overall conversion rates. The ideal candidate will be able to give advice on wording, look and feel for landing pages, websites, and campaigns, all to help drive the growth in digital journeys and digital sales.
DebtBusters is looking for an all-rounder; an individual with strong sales experience, sound knowledge of marketing, reporting, use of technology within sales. The Digital Sales Analyst will drive the development of the digital strategy and coordinate its successful execution.
- Drive the sales growth of digital channels for DebtBusters
- Drive generation of new revenue through digital sales and business growth.
- Ensure digital platforms are fit for purpose in terms of customer experience and business growth strategies
- Help define all relevant digital journeys
- Monitor and evaluate social media campaigns
- Relevant tertiary education and/or proven business experience
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience including exposure to digital sales
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms
- Understanding of channel metrics and reporting such as Google Analytics, Social media etc.
- Knowledge of the Financial Industry advantageous
- Great communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think analytically and critically
- Ability to identify, define and go after opportunities
- Ability to work broadly across the business
Posted on 24 May 09:57, Closing date 23 Jul
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.APPLY