- Matric/Grade 12 certificate is essential
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Telesales experience would be an added advantage
- Superior people skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration and record keeping
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Valid code 8 driver’s license and own transport
The customer service advisor assists key account managers with the administration of their fitments, customers with sales and non-sales related issues and follow-up of all fitments telephonically with each client ensuring the client is aware of the operation of his/her tracking device.
Applicant must reside in Nelspruit or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please send your CV to or visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV and for more information.
Posted on 14 Jul 15:04