Customer Survey Consultant: Intelligent Placement
An exciting career opportunity exists for a Customer Survey Consultant. The successful candidate will responsible for facilitating query complaints stemming from member surveys.
If you have the following competencies and experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Gathering of daily customer survey calls and allocating and/or contacting such individuals to provide the necessary assistance
- Facilitate with investigation, and feedback on member complaints received from member survey outcomes, by routing queries to the correct departmental representatives
- Liaise with other departments for query resolution and feedback
- Provide feedback to the member survey team based on investigation findings
- Compile customer survey reports on a monthly basis as required by management
- Assist with overflow incoming calls from reception
- Manage petty cash and reconciliation thereof
- Assist manager and reception with day-to-day management of office (i.e. order water, stationery etc.)
- Grade 12
- A strong customer service background is essential
- Medical aid industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Medical Schemes Act
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
It is imperative that when applying for this position you make use of the reference number otherwise your application will not be considered.
Vacancy Reference no.: CPT002250
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
If you don’t hear from us within three weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.