- Academic delivery of Multimedia Design curriculum to ensure degree students are guided and supported in their learning and achievement of subject outcomes
- Honours Degree (Not BTech degree)
- A good grasp of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential.
- Video and motion-graphic experience (using Adobe Premiere and After Effects) will be advantageous.
- Three years (minimum) relevant industry/lecturing experience
Key performance area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Vega environment.
Physical job requirements:
- Preferably equity candidate
Posted on 17 Mar 09:20